EWiLi’16, 10/06/2016, Pittsburgh PA, USA.
Co-located with the Embedded Systems Week.
- The workshop proceedings are available on CEUR-WS.
- The program is online.
- Workshop date is 10/06/2016.
- Camera ready deadline: 09/18/2016.
- Inscription link is up (through ESWeek website).
Although the abstract deadline is passed, new papers can now be submitted until the deadline on 08/01/2016. The submission deadline is extended to 08/01/2016.
- The submission link is online.
- The Proceedings will be published in ACM SIGBED Review (ISSN:
EWiLi, the embedded operating system workshop, aims at presenting state-of-the-art research, experimentation, significant and original realizations that focus on the design and implementation of embedded operating systems in both academic and industrial worlds.
The 2016 edition is co-located with the Embedded Systems Week. It will be organized as part of the Embedded System Week (October 2-7, 2016), in Pittsburgh PA, USA.
Picture under creative commons taken from ‘Pittsburgh’ Wikipedia webpage.